Downtown Albany Restaurant Week returns Monday, April 23rd to Sunday, April 29th. From breakfast to dinner, dozens of tasty options are sure to please.
Times vary with each restaurant, usually their normal hours. Many will have specials just for the week. Reservations are highly recommended.
2018 Participating Restaurants & Specials:
- Brick & Mortar Café – 222 1st Ave. W
- Breakfast: Bay Shrimp Omelet – Sautéed Bay Shrimp, Tomatoes & Asparagus, Green Onion, Old Bay Hollandaise, Home-style Potatoes
- Brunch: Monte Cristo Sandwich – Sliced Ham & Turkey, Swiss Cheese, Battered Texas Toast, Home-Style Potatoes, Local Marionberry Jam
- Lunch: 50/50 Burger – 50% Ground Beef & 50% Ground Bacon Patty, Melted Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Spring Greens, Sliced Tomato, Smokey BBQ Aioli
- Cellar Cat – 211 1st Ave. W
- Feline’s Flatbread – Hand-stretched flatbread topped with our house, garlic-infused olive oil, creamy brie, pears and caramelized onions. Baked & topped with a chiffonade of fresh arugula and a drizzle of balsamic.
- Saltimbocca Alla Pollo – Juicy breast of chicken topped with fresh sage and prosciutto, served with purple potato gnocchi, browned butter sage sauce and braised kale.
- Baked Alaska – Our creamy homemade Vanilla Ice cream, passion fruit sorbet and coconut cake enrobed in a toasty swiss meringue, oh my!
- Downtown Waffle – 329 2nd Ave. SW
- Korean BBQ Style Chicken & Waffles
- Dessert Waffle Trio – Vanilla ice cream, bacon maple syrup on liege waffle. Chocolate ice cream, salted carmel & pretzel on liege waffle. Strawberry ice cream, strawberries & a balsamic reduction on liege waffle.
- Pear & Gorgonzola Cheese with house made apple pear sauce on liege waffle with choice of coffee or tea.
- First Burger – 210 1st Ave. W
- Popper Burger – 1/3 lb. Beef patty dressed with Jalapeno Cream Cheese and Crispy Onion Straws
- Sriracha-Cha Burger – 1/4 lb. Beef patty topped with Swiss Cheese, Bacon, Grilled Onions and Sriracha Mayo
- The Angry Bird – Spicy Turkey patty with Pepperjack Cheese, Fried Jalapenos and a Housemade Chile Jelly
- Growler Garage – 229 3rd Ave. SW
- Growler Garage Sampler Plate – Bacon mac & cheese, pork taco, chicken taco, and mini nachos includes a 4 taster tray of beer or cider!
- Growler Garage Tri-tip Sandwich – Smoked tri-tip on a stadium roll, with swiss cheese, your choice of horseradish or jalapeno ranch slaw, AND side of coleslaw.
- Ivy Garden Tea Room – 333 1st Ave. W
- Pita Chicken Salad – Served with small soup and dessert
- Vegetarian Wrap – Served with small soup and dessert
- Little Wuesten Café – 113 Ellsworth St. SW
- Mocha Mocha Madness – A mocha tart and a 16 ounce mocha
- Lovely Leeky Quiche and a Latte – Leek quiche and a flavored latte
- Mockwurst Vegan Sausage Plate – Served with sauerkraut and vegan salad
- Loafer’s Station – 222 Washington St. SW
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders with crispy jalapeno coins and sweet pickles on Sweet Hawaiian rolls
- Poke Bites – Seared Ahi tuna with a marinade of ponzu, chili and preserved lime oil, lime, ginger and green onion, with avocado crema on a flour tortilla chip
- Mac & Cheese Fritters with a chipotle aioli
- Novak’s Hungarian Restaurant – 208 2nd Ave. SW
- Breakfast Special: Savory stuffed pancakes with pork loin, sautéed green onion and sweet peppers, jack and cheddar cheese, eggs and topped with sour cream
- Lunch Special: Kolbasz dog on a house made hoagie roll with mustard pickles, red cabbage and seasoned steak fries, also comes with choice of cup of soup or side salad
- Featured Dessert: Individual, miniature “Turtle” cheesecakes. Turtle Cheesecakes are comprised of delicate cheesecake that’s baked into a chocolate cookie crust and topped with caramel, pecans, and chocolate morsels, making an elegant and delectable dessert
- Sweet Red Bistro – 208 1st Ave. W
- Lunch Special: Sweet Red’s Manicotti – Creamy Ricotta & Fresh Mozzarella (Served 11:30 – 3:30 pm)
- Dinner & Happy Hour Special: Sweet & Savory Crostini Tapa – Date & Walnut Drizzled with Balsamic (Served 3:30 – Close)
- Dessert Special: Sweets for the Sweet- Dessert Course by Pamela Ryals (Served anytime)
- Sybaris Bistro – 442 1st Ave. W
- Bacon wrapped bacon with bacon sauce
- Seafood Quenelle “East Coast/West Coast” – rockfish and Dungeness crab mousse served with a Maine lobster cream
- Pasta with an Artichoke-Brie sauce
- Taqueria Alonzo – 250 Broadalbin St. SW #107 (Two Rivers Market)
- Burrito Combo – Chicken or pork burrito with choice of a drink or dessert.
- Enchilada Plate Combo – Two cheese, chicken or pork enchiladas with rice and beans and a choice of a drink or dessert.
- Taco Salad Combo – Taco salad in tortilla shell with chicken or pork and choice of a drink or dessert.
- Tip Thai – 236 1st Ave. W
- Lunch Special: Drunken Noodle Soup – Pan fried flat rice noodle soup with Thai chili and Thai basil, served with a fresh spring roll
- Dinner Special #1: Orange Chicken – Crispy chicken with fresh orange glaze served with steamed rice
- Dinner Special #2: Oyster Beef – Beef and broccoli stir fried in oyster sauce served with steamed rice
- Vault 244 Bistro – 244 1st Ave. W
- Teriyaki Salmon Wraps- Fresh NW King Salmon, Toasted Peanut Basmati Rice, Cucumber Relish, Wasabi Shoyu Sauce, Butter Lettuce
- Pork Medallions – Amber Ale Brined Carlton Farms Pork Tenderloin, Grilled Sweet Potato, Roasted Asparagus, Rhubarb Chutney
- Stuffed Portabella- Roma Tomatoes, Melted Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, Parmesan Cheese, Garlic Butter, Balsamic Reduction
|Date||April 23 – April 29|
|Main Sponsor||Albany Downtown Association|