Downtown Albany Restaurant Week returns Monday, April 19th to Sunday, April 25th.
From breakfast to dinner, dozens of tasty options are sure to please. Each restaurant will have three $10 specials so it’s easy to spend your week sampling your way through Downtown!
Dine-In, outside or order to-go!!
Times vary with each restaurant, usually their normal hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
2021 Participating Restaurants & Specials
Ba’s Vietnamese Comfort Food
- Menu coming soon
- Pooia Sliders – Enjoy 3 Pooya Pub Sliders! We use Cascade Farms Natural beef patties, abounding with juicy flavor topped with cheese served on a mini brioche bun.
- Hawaii Five-O Burger – Say Aloha to the Hawaii Five-O burger, which features a juicy third-pound, hand-formed Cascade Farms natural beef patty topped with grilled pineapple, house-made sauce, cheddar & pepper jack cheese served on a bed of lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayonnaise atop a brioche bun.
- Chicken Burger – Grilled Chicken steeped in our proprietary marinade, butterﬂied, then grilled to juicy succulence.
- Drunken Mussels – Deluxe Wild Beaver Amber Steamed Blue Mussels, Garlic, Lemon and Calabrian Chiles. Service with Crostini.
- Cacio E Pepe – Bucatini, Grana Padano, Cracked Black Pepper.
- Carciofi Fritti – Crisp Egg Battered Artichoke. Gamberetti’s Pomodoro. Lemon Confit.
- BONUS: Begne de San Giuseppe – Sweet Ricotta Cream. Chocolate Sauce.
Homegrown Oregon Foods
- GF Grilled Cheese (w/Dill Havarti) & Side Salad – Local White GF Bread grilled and topped with shredded dill Havarti cheese, our garlic aioli and grilled to perfection! Comes with house salad and your choice of dressing
- (2) Pappa Gregg Tacos – Corn tortilla, grilled chicken, smoky bacon sautéed with our fire sauce, topped with house lime crema, spicy aioli, slaw, pickled onions and pickled jalapenos, and finished with fresh feta crumbles
- Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Creamy Chicken Pasta – GF noodles, roasted chicken breast, smoky bacon, onion, garlic, black pepper simmered in our house-made cashew crème… add a salad for $3.00
Little Wuesten Café
- Breakfast Pretzel Sandwich and a Latte – Choice of ham, sausage, or bacon with cheese, egg and aioli on a house-made pretzel
- Pretzel Sticks with Beer Cheese, Wine Cream Sauce, and Dusseldorfer-Style Mustard – House-made pretzel sticks served with beer cheese made with Wild Beaver from Deluxe Brewery, a Wonderful Wine Cream Sauce and our made from scratch Dusseldorfer-style mustard.
- Reuben Sliders with Rotkohl – Rueben sliders made on our house-made Kummelweck rolls served with a side of our rotkohl (red cabbage).
- Meatloaf Sliders – 2 House-made Meatloaf, BBQ Sauce & Onion Straws on a Brioche Bun served with Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Halibut Fish Sandwich – Beer Battered, Deep Fried Halibut, Tartar Sauce & Coleslaw on a Brioche Bun served with Rosemary Garlic Parmesan Fries
- Taco Salad – Taco Seasoned Ground Beef, Cheddar Cheese, Avocado, Tomato, Black Beans, Green Onions, Jalapenos. Side of Sour Cream & Salsa, Garnished with Two Homemade Tortilla Chips
- BONUS: Blackberry Bramble – Choice of Gin or Vodka, Muddled Blackberry, Squeezed Lemon, Topped with Ginger Beer & Garnished with Fresh Blackberry & Lemon Twist
- Chocolate Chips are Better Together – buy one Chocolate Chip Cookie get one free
- Magyar Krumpli – Deliciously seasoned steak fries made to order. Covered with slow-cooked, shredded Angus beef and sauteed onions, melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses. Finished with sour cream and Anaheim peppers
- Novak’s Apricot Cremesicle – Apricot Brandy, Spicy Apricot puree, Apricot liqueur, Whip cream vodka and half & half
- Novak’s Molten Chocolate Cake – Individual chocolate cakes with an oozy chocolate center, topped with french vanilla ice cream, real whip cream and a cherry . . . decadent and delicious.
- BONUS: Toasted Hazelnut Crusted Chicken Breast – Hazelnut encrusted Chicken breast finished with a Frangelico cream sauce and accompanied by mashed potatoes and fresh vegetable, and your choice of soup or salad. . . . $19.99
Sweet Red Bistro
- Hatch Chili Artichoke Dip
- Basil Gimlet Cocktail
- Whiskey Butter Cake
- Taco plate with 2 grilled chicken includes rice & beans (tacos come with onions cilantro & salsa). Served with your choice of Jarrito drink
- 2 marinated chicken enchiladas with rice and beans. Served with a slice of flan for dessert
- Vegetable burrito with your choice of Jarrito drink
- House Special Teriyaki Skewer – Chicken, onion, peppers & cabbage. Served atop white rice.
- Chicken & Beef Bento Combo – grilled chicken, grilled beef with onions. Served over white rice and topped with sesame seeds
- Simple Thai – Stir-fried minced chicken with green bean, carrot, onion, garlic, chili and Thai basil. Served with Jasmine rice topped with a fried egg.
- Crispy Wings – Deep fried marinated chicken wings served with sweet garlic chili sauce and sticky rice
- Spring Munchies – 2 chicken satay skewers, 2 spring rolls and 3 wontons, served with peanut sauce and sweet chili sauce
|Date||April 19 – April 25|
|Main Sponsor||Albany Downtown Association|