Downtown Albany Restaurant Week returns Monday, April 22nd to Sunday, April 28th.
From breakfast to dinner, dozens of tasty options are sure to please. Each restaurant will have three $10 specials so it’s easy to spend your week sampling your way through Downtown!
Times vary with each restaurant, usually their normal hours. Reservations are highly recommended.
2019 Participating Restaurants & Specials – There are 20 Restaurants, Cafes, Bistros & Bakeries – menus will be added as available:
- 3 Sheets Brewery & Taproom
- Mini Flight & Pretzel – 3 tasters and a freshly baked pretzel with a side of beer cheese sauce (made with our beer)
- Currywurst – Popular German street food: a German sausage, sliced and topped with a tomato based curry sauce and curry powder. Served with a small pretzel and a side of fried potatoes.
- Flammkuchen- German flatbread with caramelized onions, creme fraiche, bacon, and Swiss cheese
- Bodhi Bakery (inside The Warehouse)
- Trio of Bars – Hazelnut Brownie, Apple Pie Bar, Lemon Bar
- Mini Cheesecake Duo – Lemon and Tuxedo (White Chocolate with Oreo Crust)
- Brick & Mortar Café
- Breakfast: Fried Green Tomato Benedict – warm english muffins, panko breaded green tomatoes, spinach, poached eggs, cajun hollandaise, home-style potatoes
- Lunch: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich – house bbq sauce, cabbage slaw, pickled red onion, brioche bun, fries
- Brunch: Breakfast Sandwich – pan-fried spam, two marbled eggs, sriracha mayo, chives, green onion, Hawaiian sweet roll
- Casetti di Pasta
- Strawberry Salad – Spinach, Avocado, Red Onions, Sunflower Seeds, Strawberries & Feta Crumbled Cheese. Served With Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Tuscan Orzo Bowl – Orzo Pasta, Roasted Red Peppers, Spinach, Basil, Italian Sausage With Creamy White Wine Tuscan Sauce.
- Taco Calzone – Taco meat, Refried beans, Green Onions, Red Onions, Olives, Avocado & Tomatoes Topped With Romaine Lettuce, Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips, Sour Cream & Salsa.
- Downtown Waffle
- Pork Bibimbap Waffle with an Umami Egg and quick pickled zucchini
- Sunflower Chicken Salad with Apple
- Cinnamon Toast Waffle with Cereal Milk
- First Burger
- Popper Burger – 1/3# Beef Patty with jalapeno cream cheese and crispy onion straws
- The Earth and Turf – house ground roasted mushroom and beef patty dressed with grilled mushrooms, Swiss cheese, and truffle aioli
- The Angry Bird – Turkey Patty with pepper jack cheese, fried jalapeños, and chile jelly.
- Salad Trio – a portion of house mista, caesar, and caprese salads
- Baked Mac – three options. 5 cheese, buffalo chicken, or gorgonzola sausage
- Desert Trio – a serving of spumoni, salted chocolate gelato, and our tiramisu
- The Growler Garage & Tap House
- Southwest Mini Burritos – Chicken, corn, black beans, and chopped peppers rolled into a flour tortilla. Served with your choice of potato salad or coleslaw
- Loaded Chicken Strips – Lightly breaded chicken tenders, with cheddar & Monterey Jack cheese, and topped with smoked bacon bits. Served with your choice of potato salad or coleslaw.
- BBQ Pork Sandwich – Our delicious pork carnitas meat topped with bbq sauce on a stadium roll. Served with your choice of potato salad or coleslaw.
- Homegrown Oregon Food
- Brisket Hashtag Bowl – Slow cooked and trimmed brisket, piled on top of our house sweet potato hash (made with bacon, roasted sweet potatoes, and green onions) comes with 2 fried eggs, a side of our organic spicy kraut, and our house made fire sauce.
- Summer Avocado Wraps stuffed with Shrimp and a 16 oz Coconut Lime Kombucha – Three tapioca wrappers filled with Organic Spring Mix, organic carrots, purple cabbage, organic mango, avocado, and thin sliced cucumbers and perfectly cooked shrimp. Served with housemade dipping sauces and our Spring Organic Coconut Lime Kombucha!
- Pork or Chicken Verde Tacos – Three warm corn tortillas, filled with our slow cooked pork shoulder or tender marinated chicken thighs, grilled to perfection, house-made verde chili sauce, fresh guacamole, cilantro and lime crema (DAIRY FREE).
- Ivy Garden Tea Room
- Ivy Garden Tea – 2 petite sandwiches, 2 scones, 1 Dessert and a pot of tea
- Turkey Sandwich & Salad – Turkey with cheese pesto sundried tomato alio, mixed green salad & dessert
- Mandarin Chicken Salad – Salad mixed greens topped with mandarin oranges, chopped chicken, slivered almonds with poppy seed dressing and a pot of tea
- Little Wuesten Cafe
- Quiche & Late
- Tart & Late
- Vegan Bockwurst Plate
- Loafer’s Station
- Carolina BBQ chicken sliders – Served with a fried dill pickle and creamy slaw on a house made buttermilk beer bun (after 5 pm)
- Spring asparagus and poached egg over fried bread crouton with balsamic reduction topped with Manchego cheese (after 5 pm)
- Buffalo shrimp skewers – Served with a pickled onion and arugula salad topped with pepitas (after 5 pm)
- Natural Sprinkles
- Cupcake Flight – a variety of different flavors of dot size cupcakes
- Sandwich Cookie Sampler – a variety of our buttercream sandwich cookies
- Sweet Red Bistro
- Bleu & Brie Board (Anytime)
- Pesto Panini & Tomato Gorgonzola Soup (Lunch)
- Rosemary Cranberry Chicken (Dinner)
- Sybaris Bistro
- Mini Main Course #1: Grilled shrimp, creamed spinach, aji amarillo coulis, hibiscus gel
- Mini Main Course #2: Grilled semi-boneless quail, sweet & sour sauce, toasted sesame-ginger mashed sweet potatoes
- Mini Main Course #3: Vegan paella with spring vegetables, hazelnut romesco
- Taqueria Alonzo
- Lunch Special: 2 Carnitas (Shredded Pork) taco plate served with rice and beans with a 22oz drink.
- Dinner Special #1: Shredded Chicken Chimichanga plate served with rice and beans.
- Dinner Special #2: Shredded Chicken Enchilada dinner served with rice and beans.
- Tone Thai
- Lunch Special #1: Guay Teow Gang – Rice noodles in thin yellow curry and peanut sauce, with chicken, tofu, and spinach, topped with beansprout, cilantro, and hard-boiled egg. Served with fried chili.
- Lunch Special #2: Ba-Mee Pad – Stir-fried egg noodles with chicken, pork or tofu, in garlic, onion and soy sauce.
- Dinner Special: Kraprow Chicken – Stir-fried chicken or minced beef, with green bean, carrot, garlic, chili, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and Thai basil. Served with rice.
- Toki Teriyaki
- Chicken & Katsu Bento Combo – charbroiled chicken & house made chicken Katsu. Served with rice.
- Katsu & Beef Bento Combo – house-made chicken Katsu & thinly sliced ribeye marinated in house sauce. Served with rice.
- Beef & Chicken Bento Combo- charbroiled of thinly sliced ribeye and chicken marinated in house made sauce. Served with rice.
- Vault 244
- Seared Ahi – wasabi infused basmati rice, pickled ginger
- Crispy Pork Belly – bourbon bacon jam, chili vinaigrette tossed arugula
- Warm Burrata – grilled baguette, roasted cherry tomatoes, pickled red onion, fresh basil, fried capers, balsamic reduction
- The Warehouse
- Focaccia Pizza – with Seasonal Toppings. (available cold to take home and reheat/cook)
- Local Veggie Lasagna – Pan of lasagna with a Sourdough Baguette. (available cold to take home and reheat/cook)
- Foot Long Italian Sub – ham, turkey, salami, pepperoni, provolone, romaine, and pepperoncinis.
|Date||April 22 – April 28|
|Main Sponsor||Albany Downtown Association|