To Put It Simply, We Need Your Help
Active, livable downtowns don’t just happen. It takes a comprehensive approach coupled with professional leadership and dedicated volunteers to insure success. Make an investment in Downtown Albany’s future and help make it a Downtown we can all be proud of now and for generations to come.
To join, please complete and return the membership form. If you have questions about the ADA, we will be glad to answer them. Just give us a call at (541) 928-2469, stop by our office 126 Ferry St SW, or send us a message.
If You Would Like To Know More About The Organization
We’re here to provide assistance and answer any of your questions. Just give us a call at 541-928-2469, stop by our office, or send us a message.
How to Become a Member of Downtown Albany
To become a member of Downtown Albany, you have various options.
1) ONLINE – Complete the online application
2) HARD COPY: please stop in for a copy or download, print and complete the Membership Application
Download the ADA Membership Application form.
You may return the form with payment via mail, in person or scan your completed application and return it via email to [email protected] and pay online on the Membership Payment Link
What’s My Role
Downtown Albany requires program funding and volunteer support to continue to implement Downtown revitalization. Downtown Albany is funded primarily through two revenue sources: an economic improvement district, where property owners agree to an assessment based on the square footage of their property in the Downtown area, and memberships. Both types of revenue are critical to the success of the program, and ultimately to the overall success of Downtown. Volunteer support is also necessary to adequately carry out Downtown Albany’s mission.
Benefits of Downtown Albany Membership
- Monthly informational newsletter
- Downtown networking opportunities
- Free newsletter insert
- Invitation to special Downtown Albany activities
- Downtown Albany’s annual Revitalization Awards and membership meeting
- Reduced fees for Downtown Albany workshops; guest speakers
- Participation in fraud prevention network
- Making a positive difference in the health, vitality and livability of historic Downtown Albany
The Albany Main Street area map
ADA Business Resiliency
Albany Downtown Association is committed to the economic vitality of our members and Downtown Albany. An important component of economic vitality is resiliency, and we’ve put together this guide as an early-stage primer in how your business can withstand economic times that are less than optimal.