We have several main street committees that volunteer to make our downtown a great place to visit.
We are always looking for new committee members to join the fun!
Most meet monthly. Call or email for details.
• Design Committee – Making Downtown look great. 1st Thursday 8:30 to 9:30 am, ADA Boardroom.
• Economic Vitality Committee – Helping businesses grow and locate in Downtown Albany. 1st Wednesday 12 to 1 pm, Taqueria Alonzo.
• Promotion Committee – Sharing our Main Street mission and bringing people Downtown. 1 st Monday 12 to 1 pm, ADA Boardroom.
• Organization Committee – Fundraising, grants & Main Street initiatives. Meeting times are project-based.
• 1st Friday Committee – 2nd Wednesday 9 to 10 am, location varies.
We invite you to get involved!
Drop by our office at 126 Ferry St SW, email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (541) 928-2469 or visit our website, www.albanydowntown.com.