1st Fridays in Historic Downtown Albany invites you to check out the fun on the 1st Friday of every month. Look for extended hours, promotions and specials, live music, food & drinks, prizes and more!
Summer’s coming in hot and we are celebrating all things “Summer Vacation” for this month’s 1st Fridays in Historic Downtown Albany event on June 3rd.
We are giving away an amazing gift basket, donated by Stephanie Gutierrez, Realtor with Keller Williams Reality, so make sure to wear your favorite vacation or tourist attire and post a photo at your favorite Downtown business using #albany1stfridays before midnight on Friday, June 3rd. A winner will be announced on Saturday, June 4th.
- Albany Alley: Grab a treat to-go at one of Downtown Albany’s 25+ restaurants, cafes and bistros to enjoy under the night sky and café lights. 230 Ellsworth, next to the Downtown Red Caboose.
- Albany Historic Carousel & Museum: Celebrate with root beer floats, Rainbow Ribbon Jellyfish kids’ craft, gift shop specials, beach photo stand. $5 includes unlimited rides. 5:30-8 pm.
- Citadel Oasis: First Friday Craft Fair. Check out a selection of local handcrafted items, refreshments. 3-7 pm.
- The Crow’s Foot Gallery: Student Art Exhibit debut. 1-8 pm.
- 1st Hand Seconds: Lady’s Night featuring music, food by Loafer’s Station, wine from Springhill Cellars. 6-8 pm.
- Gallery Calapooia: Artist reception for featured artist, Linda Herd. 6-8 pm.
- The Natty Dresser: live music by DRTR, pretzels from Little Wuesten Café, tastes by Sinister Distillery and Deluxe Brewery, specials. 5-7 pm.
Businesses are invited to join the 1st Fridays committee meetings to help plan future month’s activities. Call (541) 928-2469 for meeting information. Hosted by 1st Fridays in Historic Downtown Albany in partnership with the Albany Downtown Association.