Chocolate lovers will delight in this month’s 1st Friday in Historic Downtown Albany theme. On Friday, February 3rd, we’re having a Chocolate Walk.
This free event will delight those with a sweet tooth and cocktail lovers alike. Chocolate sampling for customers includes candy, cupcakes and mini chocolate cocktails.
Chocolate Walk participants include:
- 1st Hand Seconds: Chocolate cupcakes, rosé and 20% off the entire boutique (excluding fine jewelry and bridal). Open ’til 7 pm.
- Gallery Calapooia: “Big Show of Little Art”, artist reception, beverages and small bites. Open ’til 8 pm.
- Historic Carousel & Museum: Candy rides, Valentine’s Day craft, face painting, specials in the gift shop as well as Ice cream sprinkle sundaes in the Carousel Café. Open ’til 8 pm.
- Merrime Bridal: Florist Showcase, wine, and chocolate. Open ’til 7 pm.
- Natty Dresser: Live Music with James F. Wright, Chocolate Valentini, 20% Off anything Red. Open ’til 7 pm.
- Reds Boutique: Chocolates from the Chocolate Factory, Godiva chocolate martinis, and 25% off anything red in the store. Open ’til 8 pm.
- Urban Ag Supply: 10% off the entire store. Open ’til 6 pm.
Head downtown the First Friday of every month for extended hours, sales and promotions, food and beverages, live music and more.
Make sure to mark your calendar for 1st Friday in Historic Downtown Albany. Here are the dates and themes for the remainder of 2023.
Albany 1st Fridays 2023
March 3rd | Pot o’ Gold
April 7th | Spring Fling
May 5th | Wine Walk
June 2nd | Summer Vacation
July 7th | Red, White & Blue
August 4th | Art & Artists
September 1st | Back to School
October 6th | Fall Kickoff
November 3rd | Shop Local
December 1st | Holiday Sweater Party
For monthly themes and more information visit, the 1st Friday social media pages (Instagram: @1stfridaysalbany, Facebook: albany1stfridays), and our website www.albanydowntown.com or call Albany Downtown Association at (541) 928-2469.