Come Downtown this weekend for Downtown Unwrapped! The fun starts on Thursday, November 5th from 5-8 pm to see the unveiling of our merchant’s holiday windows! Stop in at Downtown businesses for a Holiday Open House. The festivities will continue through the weekend.
Get a head start on your holiday shopping and have dinner at one of Downtown’s acclaimed restaurants. Don’t forget to try a special “unwrapped” cocktail or dessert!
Check out our Downtown Unwrapped Brochure for all the specials LINK
Voting and many open house events continue through the weekend!
To vote for your favorite holiday window, pick up a ballot at any participating location or print one here.
DROP BALLOTS at one of these locations by Sunday, Nov. 8 at 11:59 pm.
- Accuity CPA – 436 1st Ave. W
- Albany Visitors Association – 110 SE 3rd Ave.
- Albany Downtown Association – 126 Ferry St. SW
- Varitone Architecture – 231 2nd Ave. SW
- Pisco on First (stairway door) – 214 1st Ave. W
2020 Window Contest Participants:
- Albany Downtown Association
- Albany Visitors Association
- Brick Circuit
- Brigitte’s Place
- Calapooia Brewing / Vivacity Spirits
- Cronies Antiques
- Emma Downtown
- Gallery Calapooia
- Homegrown Oregon Foods
- La Belle BoutiqueLux + Lu
- Lux + Lu
- Merrime Bride & Soiree
- Natural Sprinkles
- No Dinx (reveal is Friday evening)
- Oak Creek Collection Marketplace
- Sniffany’s Pet Boutique
- Sweet Red Bistro
- Tin Roof Boutique
2020 Open House
- The Country Roost
- Crafted LLC
2020 Dine & Unwind “Unwrapped” Specials:
- Ba’s Vietnamese Comfort Food – Specials
- Calapooia Brewing & Vivacity Spirits – Turkish Coffee Liqueur Hot Cocoa Cocktail, Pub Burger & Pint Special
- First Burger – Wrapped/Unwrapped Burger
- Gamberetti’s – Specials
- Homegrown Oregon Foods – Saturday: Cider Kombucha, Pumpkin Muffins, Charcuterie and SHOPPING
- Little Wuesten German Foods – Egg Nog Latte & Peppermint Mocha
- Margin Coffee – Unwrapped Holiday Drinks
- Sweet Red Bistro – Festive Cocktails & Holiday Dessert
|Date||November 5, 5:00pm|
|Location||Albany Downtown Association|