Come Downtown on Thursday, November 5th from 5-8 pm to see the unveiling of our merchant’s holiday windows! Stop in at Downtown businesses for a Holiday Open House. The festivities will continue through the weekend.
Get a head start on your holiday shopping and have dinner at one of Downtown’s acclaimed restaurants. Don’t forget to try a special “unwrapped” cocktail or dessert!
Pick up a ballot to vote for your favorite holiday window.
Voting and many open house events continue through the weekend!
To give you an idea of what to expect, here are last year’s details:
2019 Window Contest Participants:
1) 3 Sheets Brewery & Taproom – Drawing
2) Brick Circuit – Open House
3) Brigitte’s Place – Open House
4) The Country Roost – Open House – refreshments and sampling
5) Cronies Antiques – Open House—Coffee & cookies, 10% off merchandise
6) Emma Downtown – Open House – sweets and hot cider all weekend
7) Gallery Calapooia – Open House – Wearable Art Event and refreshments
8) La Belle Boutique – ABC House fundraiser doll sale and refreshments
9) Merrime Bride & Soiree – Open House – Hot cocoa with peppermint liqueur from Spiritopia
10) The Natty Dresser – Live music, hot chocolate bar, gift with purchase
11) Natural Sprinkles – Open House – Treats
12) Oak Creek Collection Marketplace – Open House – refreshments, sales, prizes, Blossom Barn Cidery
13) Sniffany’s Pet Boutique – Open House – Refreshments & treats. Pets welcome!
14) Sweet Red Bistro – Unwrapped specials
15) Tin Roof Boutique – Open House – Refreshments, $10 gift card with $100 purchase.
16) Urban Ag Supply – Door prizes, product samples, and launching new products. Open House thru Sunday.
2019 Open House
- Spearit Beads
2019 Dine & Unwind “Unwrapped” Specials:
A) 3 Sheets Brewery & Taproom – Hot Mulled Gluhwein
B) First Burger – Salted Carmel Shakes
C) Gamberetti’s – Specials
D) The Growler Garage & Tap House
E) Little Wuesten German Foods – Egg Nog Latte & Peppermint Mocha
F) Sweet Red Bistro – Santa Baby (spiced peppermint hot chocolate), On The Noggy List (egg nog and cognac), Triple Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
G) Sybaris Restaurant – Unwrapped Chicken & Ham Croquette
|Date||November 5, 5:00pm|
|Location||Albany Downtown Association|